- 1.1 Welcome to the website of www.sagarworld.in (the Website). This Website is operated by Sagar World Multimedia Private Limited (SWM), a company incorporated under the Companies Act 1956, having its registered office at 31-N, Laxmi Industrial Estate, Link Road, Andheri West, Mumbai 400056, and has been created to provide information about the products, goods and services (Products) whether accessible via web or other platform by visitors and users of the Website (You and/or Your).
2.1 When you interact with us through the Website, we may collect personal data and other information from you, such as:
Telephone and/or mobile number
Information about your home which you give us
Your payment details
Your IP address and
Any other personal information which you give us in connection with the transaction
(together referred to as Personal Data).
2.2 By providing us with the information about you as above, you hereby give your consent to use the information in the following ways:
(a) to share your Personal Data with SWM professionals in order to carry out our business;
(b) to provide you with information on our Products that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
(c) to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts between you and us;
(d) to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Products, when you choose to do so;
(e) to notify you about changes to our Products;
(f) to improve or modify the Products, for example based on how you use our Products; and
(g) for marketing purposes.
- 2.3 SWM may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by SWM affiliates, agents or service providers.
- 3.1 SWM collects information by using technologies and methodologies that enable tracking, such as "cookies." Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer when you visit our Site and are stored on your computer by your web browser. These technologies allow us to recognize your computer so that we can pre-fill data forms for you when you go to purchase Products or display advertising that may be of interest to you. Cookies can only be read by the domain that placed them on your computer.
- 3.2 As described in more detail below, you can change your browser settings to refuse to accept cookies. However, if you change your browser settings to refuse to accept cookies, we cannot tailor the Website to meet your needs to the same degree, and the Website will not automatically display information when you visit.
- 3.3 Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data - such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
- 4.1 SWM shall not share any information with third party as we consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you.
- 4.2 There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties, as set out below:
(a) Business Transfers
As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
(b) Related Companies
We may also share your Personal Data with the SWM affiliate companies
(c) Agents, Consultants and related third parties
(d) Legal Requirements
SWM may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of SWM, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Products or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
- (a) Business Transfers
- SWM and its affiliates may use Personal Data to contact you in the future to tell you about Products we believe will be of interest to you. If we do so, each communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to "opt-out" of receiving future communications. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us at email@example.com.
- SWM use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- You can visit the Website without providing any Personal Data. However, if you choose not to provide any Personal Data, you may not be able to transact on our Website.
- SWM takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Website from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. All information gathered on SWM is securely stored within the SWM controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
- 11.1) To keep your Personal Data accurate, current, and complete, please contact us as specified below, we will take reasonable steps to update or correct Personal Data in our possession that you have previously submitted via the Website.
- 11.2) You may Contact us as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11.3) In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the Grievance Officer for the purpose of your personal data is [Enter personnel name] and can be reached at email@example.com.
2 Personal Data
4 Sharing Personal Data
5 Marketing and advertising
6 Third party advertising companies
7 Your Choices
9 Links to other third party websites
11 Access to Information; Contacting SWM